Friday, February 5, 2010

Lupus More Condition_symptoms Is It Possible For The Lupus Rash To Be More Prominent On The Nose And Less Noticeable On The Cheeks.?

Is it possible for the Lupus rash to be more prominent on the nose and less noticeable on the cheeks.? - lupus more condition_symptoms

I have several symptoms of lupus is more apparent in the deflection of the nose. Usually no fever. My temperature is usually below the normal 98.6 runs - an average of 96.5 to 97.5. Run on the day when I feel myself in the coming days when the temperature jumped me, then it is 99,9. Can someone give me a little more information about SLE Lupus?

3 comments:

Angie said...

Patients with lupus often extremely hot days when the temperature varies a bit - usually when an outbreak of Lupus (Lupus, when active), "Night sweats are also common.

The rash is, like most of the symptoms of lupus, others in each patient, and not many are actually butterfly rash "classics. Some may especially on the cheeks and some of the most successful in the nose.

Much more information on our website and there is a line www.lupus.org.uk "nurse" you can not answer all your questions or concerns for the future ahead.

I hope that helps.

Linda R said...

All patients with lupus get Buttefly characteristic skin rash. I've never had, but tha was a serious epidemic requires 14 days of hospitalization.

Lupus is a very complex disease. Go read the link below and.

Linda R said...

All patients with lupus get Buttefly characteristic skin rash. I've never had, but tha was a serious epidemic requires 14 days of hospitalization.

Lupus is a very complex disease. Go read the link below and.

Post a Comment