Friday, February 19, 2010

Build Hearth Pad I Would Like To Built My Own Raised Hearth Pad But Need Help!

I would like to built my own raised hearth pad but need help! - build hearth pad

With the cost of oil over $ 4 per gallon, I decided, a Harman pellet stove, which rose to buy will be delivered in about 2 weeks and wants to build a 48-standard "x 48" home about 3-6 "plan . My coach is with the 2x4 and then put wood on the 2x4, but what can I do tile.Obviouslyy other hand, it is not on the plywood. I am planning to buy Ceramic Tile Shop at Home Depot or elsewhere.

Please tell me what you think I do, or if you have a new comprehensive plan, or, Let me know!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

1 comment:

spam juice said...

Instead of using plywood, you 1 / 2 "Hardi board (sometimes called the junta asked). You can use a mortar bed directly on their request.

Post a Comment