Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Homemade 8 Ft Sailboat What I Do Wrong With First Homemade Ghillie Suite?

What I do wrong with first homemade ghillie suite? - homemade 8 ft sailboat

I have a ghillie suit to $ 20 from scratch. I bought all the materials at Wal-Mart. I was disappointed with the final product. My ghillie suit does not mix with the light green, yellow and brown and looks completely fake. You can use the black bag that I used the white wire that I used for compensation (see, as he had no compensation) and can also be accessed on-line security sisal (rope, cable), I put in 525 yards and 8 pounds. You can also use Rit Dye dark green and yellow gold, the very obvious. What is also clear, knot rope cord on his jacket. What have I done wrong and how can I solve this problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment